Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
Busty B's - Mangosta
Spoiler
Show
As Busty B got back to work, that Ghost fellow settling into his corner. another new face came into the bar. He wore his hair just long enough to cover his ears. She suspected - yes, she saw the tips - he was elven. And well-traveled, from the look of it. If she had ever seen someone who wanted to seem nondescript, it was this guy. Probably a mercenary or assassin or messenger of some type.

Tidying her hair, she approached the newcomer, then walked past him. She wiped off a nearby table, her back to him, and spoke. "Greetings. You are welcome and safe here, and rest assured no one will pry into your business. Now, if there is something you require, you may ask it of me. My girls will be more talkative."

The man slouched in his chair a bit. "I have a job to do, and I hear my aim may have visited this establishment." He provided a brief description.

It was a good thing B was facing away from him. Her eyebrows shot up and she paused in her work as she recognized the person he was seeking. "I'm sorry, they are unfamiliar to me. But I will keep my eyes open, should you wish it. Of course, my time is as valuable as anyone else's."

The man nodded and pulled forth two shiny gold coins. He slipped them into the proprietor's palm and stood, straightening his coat. "Good day, madam. I shall return."

B smiled faintly, forcing it to her face. "You never gave me your name."

The man looked around before he spoke. "Mangosta." With that, he left, his heels kicking up dust outside the door.

B looked down and slowly turned the coins in the light. Clutching them in her fist, she slipped them inside her blouse and went back behind the bar to write a note.

Beware, friend. I have reason to believe an assassin seeks your head. Remain hidden or flee. But do not come here. I fear my establishment is no longer safe for you. Gods speed - take these.

She pulled forth the coins and wrapped them in the note, tucking it away for when she could safely deliver it later.
Its so hard to swim through this plot... I swear its thickening.

ooh boy... someone is in trouble... probably Mi'ir, its likely his fault anyhow!