Alejandro El Dan

Sitting on his coral throne, Alejandro nodded. Yes, it was time to act. His forces had grown considerably in the last time, and they were now worthy of the title "army". He looked over the 100 force leaders gathered before him.
"Clans Clearwater and Pearlskin will continue bringing in tribute from the local fishermen. Don't threaten them, but remind them who their new leader is.
The Clans Blackeye and Redcrest will continue fishing. The people must be fed.
Clan Wavesinger will further fortify the stronghold. Harsh times are coming, and we must be prepared.
The other five clans: take 11 of the gryffon hunts with you. Let them patrol the skies over the sea. Any ship they spot that does not belong to the islands, the Acheans or the byzantine empire will be surrounded by at least two forces and a hunt and then either pay tribute to the new King of the Islands or be sunk.
The last hunt will come with me. It is time to make my presence known.

Later...

It was an impressive sight indeed... fifty golden gryffons swooped down from the sky over the once mighty city of Constantinople, capitol of the byzantine empire. On the largest gryffon sat a man in a red cloak over clothes of the same colour, holding a large banner with the white flag of peace. They landed on rooftops and roads just outside the Blachernae palace.
"My name is Alejandro El Dan, and I have a message for the Emperor Johannes Palailogos the Fifth and Regent Johannes Kantakouzenos the Sixth!
Listen to me! We all know that the Byzantine empire is in trouble! The turks are gnawing at your borders and advancing every day! Old Rome is talking about sending new crusaders to once again plunder Constantinopolis! You are threatened by revolt and civil war! If you are but willing to listen to me, I can offer you a way out, a way back to the Glory of old.
I am the King of the Kingdom of Pearls, the Realm of the Naga. I can offer you the power you need to repell the turks and the mongols and let the world see the Power of Byzantium once again! What is your answer?"

Army
Spoiler
Show

15'000 Naga, organized in 100 forces of 150 each. (45'000 pts)
Additionally, I'm organizing them in clans of 10 forces each, to facilitate orders.
600 Gryffons, organized in 12 hunts of 50 each (15000 pts)