"Here at Meow Shipping Inc, we are delighted to occasionally give you a story truly capable of being called Reinholdt-flavored."
"Alright. Seriously. Reinholdt-flavored has to go. It is just TOO stupid."
"LA LA LA!! I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU!!!! We are proud to present to you something not even we consider to be all that bad..."
"Speak for yourself."
"Sit back, relax, and enjoy a good old fashioned War Council."

War Council (Redemption ship)
Saint Nil/Korith/Magtok
Spoiler
Show
Saint Nil drummed his fingers on the table. The meeting had gone on for hours and in circles. These delegates and their bodyguards seemed less interested in action and more interested in complaining about Mordokai’s misdeeds. No doubt trying to curry favor for more relief funds. But in the end, their complaints were justified, and there was no denying the outrage in their voices. Nil zoned back in to see where the conversation was.
“Mordokai must be stopped!”
“He’s razed our villages and kidnapped our children!”
“Why just recently he burned down Blackcreek! Hundreds were dead!”
“He killed my wife!”
Ah yes. Pretty much where the meeting started hours ago.
“Nil you must do something!”
“Mordokai must die!”
“He’s a monster!”
Nil stood up and the room fell silent. “He didn’t used to be.” Nil turned so his back was facing the delegates. He stood for several minutes in thought, the room around him hushed, before turning again to face the delegates. “As you know, Mordokai was once one of our finest paladins. He’s done many a good deed for us. The redemption attempts by the Redeemers will continue.”
A murmur of protests rises through the room. One of the more forceful delegates managed to make himself heard above the rest. “All attempts have only ended in death for the Redeemers!”
Nil raised his hand and silence prevailed again. “HOWEVER…” he paused to let the word sink in. “However. Do not be mistaken in thinking that we intend to let Mordokai run rampant and do harm to innocents because of his mistakes. Everyone here knows Mordokai is planning to do war upon us. Which is why, in an effort to protect our home and those we love, we’re moving the fight closer to him. Our armies are already on the march to a neutral ground far away from civilization. I myself am leaving tonight to join them. Rest assured, gentleman, Mordokai will be stopped. And if I must cut him down myself to keep others safe, then so be it.” With that Nil turned and left the room, leaving the delegates to argue about these new developments.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As the delegates bickered, one supposed bodyguard slipped out and made his way to a private room. There he pulled out what appeared to be a monitor from under his cloak. Pressing a few buttons, the screen came up, a mechanically disfigured face staring back at the mystery man.
“What do you have to report Korith?”
“It is as you suspected. Mordokai’s fall and recent warmongering has drawn pretty much all attention away from you. In fact, St. Nil has his army marching towards Mordokai now and intends to leave tonight to join them on the battlefield.”
“Excellent. Most excellent. Then it’s all coming together nicely. While Nil is gone, I’ll be free to sweep in and take the country out from under him. MWAHAHAHA…”
The monitor went silent, but the cyborg could still be seen continuing his evil laugh on the visual, head tossed back. Without sound, it very much looked like a goose warbling, the moment completely obscured by the absolute ridiculous way he looked. Korith started fiddling with buttons and hitting the side of the monitor. “Lord Magtok, sir.”
Magtok stopped his laughing and looked back at Korith through the monitor. It is evident he mouthed ‘What?’, clearly upset his maniacal laughter had been interrupted, but no sound came through.
“I can’t hear you Lord.” Korith fiddled with some more buttons and the sound came back.
“What do you mean you can’t hear me? Are you saying I wasted a perfectly good villainous laugh? Argh!!” Magtok starts fiddling with some equipment. “Where do we keep recordings? Maybe it’s still good.”
“Uh, Lord Magtok, sir. What are your orders for me now?”
Magtok looks up obviously frustrated. “What? You’re still here? Right fine. Go and join Nil’s army. When an opportunity presents itself on the battlefield, kill him.”
Korith bows before the monitor. “As you command, my Lord.” The monitor goes blank and the man turns and makes his exit.
--------------------------------------------------------
Not long later Nil arrived at the current armies’ position, a small contingent of soldiers following. Heading straight for the officers tent, he begins preparation for moving the army forward some more in order to take advantage of a defensive position about one week away. It should be right in Mordokai’s path. He was working on the best position for the archers when the head scout came in.
“Sir, our advance scouts have reported something unusual. It seems there is a previously unmarked tower just a half’s day march ahead. It’s not on any of our maps, but it seems to be a wizard’s tower of some sort. What should we do?”
Nil ponders this for several moments. “We go and we knock politely.”