Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
@ Pickman: I'm glad to see Flora get some more attention. The only thing that's really stopped me from writing more about her is that RHL hasn't written about her own redemption yet. Until she does, I have no idea how to write Rabbit.
Yeah, it seemed that Flora was sort of being neglected/forgotten in the midst of all the tidings of war. I...felt kinda bad for her. Essentially, I thought Flora could use a friend and something to take care of, since her traditional role as a dryad has been somewhat derailed by all of this falling business. So, now she has some talking toadstools to keep her company! Think of them as a dryad version of some intelligent kittens only she can hear.

Oh, and this idea came also as somewhat of a homage to one of my favorite, no-longer-updated, webcomics: Mt. Zogon. Not sure how many people have heard of it, but it used to be published in DRAGON/DUNGEON magazine, I think. It's about a druidess and her mushroom companion.

Galeena is the best. Druid. Ever!
Here's some samples for the unfamiliar:
Spoiler
Show

Not that I'd necessarily expect Flora's personality to develop along lines anything similar to Galeena, though.
>>
<<