Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
I'm thinking of leaping full tilt into a prequel of IStLY. What say the people?
I've done a few installments of a prequel to IStLY. You're welcome to continue that line - sort of a mini-collaboration between us. I'm kind of at a loss as to what should happen next anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf View Post
((Hoo boy - so Rabbit's gone to Happy's, but Happy's tried to commit suicide, so does Rabbit going to happy's come before or after that; Renfield bringing Happy to Rabbit's place; depending on the timing, might miss her in the night. And Destro's tower is technically en route ... hmmm ... tangled knots to play with, yes ... yes))
Don't forget the mysterious assassin that's sitting in the middle, muddying the waters and playing every side against each other. At some point I should figure out what his motivation and goals are.

Really enjoying the direction Redemption is taking. Well done to everyone, can't wait to see what happens next.

@Koorli and Deeree - I also enjoyed your little stories. They entertained me in a way that's difficult to precisely define. A bit of amusement, and if I was the sort to do the whole "d'aww" thing, I suspect that such a response would have been triggered as well.