1. - Top - End - #248
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: TwoBitWriter's Tubular Tracts of Thought-Talking Random Banter #111

But on the bright side you carried on through the sickness.

I've had it time out a couple of times mid-post, which is always annoying. Generally is pretty okay, but it has an air of randomness to it so I'm not sure if it follows a pattern in the time of day or our posting habits or what.

At least you're a fifth of the way through it, Monsieur D'Jibbed. You can do it!

In other news, transitional weather is usually the worst, I have found, as it manages to catch you while you're still used to the old, so that even if you know it's coming and prepare, your body is all moo-cow stupid about it and gives you trouble about 30 degree weather when you had been used to walking around in the 20s with no problem until the unseasonable warm-snap occurred.

Edit: Really? The comic? But that was HOURS ago... Wow. I guess it really does make its way through the dark and seedy underbelly of the interwebs...
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-01-07 at 11:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide