1. - Top - End - #266
    Banned

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    @Q: Not really, you see, ABR tradition has always been "Do it until you get bored of it". In the days of ABR past
    *Focus softens*
    occasional mini-plots would arise, basically consisting of somebody attacking somebody else, leading to a retaliation, and so on and so forth until one side got bored of it. FFF has gone on this long basically because we didn't get bored of it, though individual parts of it have. We got bored of the Keys, so now we are wrapping that up. Thus, we will debate the cosmology of the ABR until we get bored of it.
    Pretty much what he said.
    When it is resolved Avbaroy will be better for it. The more we explain how it works, the better the webcomic it will be.
    Because, by your logic Burlew should have stuck to 0 plot and continued doing spot check jokes..
    /\I know, I'm sorry. But Doomer is always saying stuff like,
    'Realism?
    THIS
    IS
    ABR!!!'
    Which drives me crazy. But Avbaroy is part of ABR, as you said. It is also something interesting which deserves to be fleshed out, and is separate from Doomer's apparent ideal of having no plot.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-01-10 at 07:15 PM.