View Single Post

Thread: Eberron - What Dreams May Come

1. - Top - End - #72
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Eberron - What Dreams May Come

Vahns eyes soften as he speaks to his brother, "Alright, Ill see you after a while I just have to tie up some loose ends."

He turns to the elf and his armor goes back up, "I hope you wont be as late with the healing you drunk bastard"

Glaring at Wells, "Weren't you going to go for a walk and inform the drunkard."

@ Isaac, "Try and see if you cant figure out anything on the defenses on the tower, magical or mundane."

@ Falcon, "See about the patrols; their gear, alertness, how quickly they move patrol and how frequently they cover the same ground, and most importantly how often they change shifts. We dont need any unexpected unknowns popping up."

Looks at lock for a min then mutters something in disgust, which you surmised to be something about inbreeding.

@ Zeph, "I dont care what you do, just dont cause me any problems. Problems that I will rectify...permenently"

Mumbles, "Stupid squid face, coulda taken Falcon along..."*sighs*

And before anybody can protest he gives one final look around and departs, off on his own mission he needs to complete.
    Last edited by AdenDarkrealm; 2009-01-11 at 10:16 AM.