Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
If I'm reading it right you seem to have only a hand full of infantry, and most of the squads seem to only be 5-8 models big. Needing only 2 wounds to cause a morale test and guard being as easy to kill as they are it seems like you are going to have a lot of running troops pretty quickly. Not sure how well having Tau in your list would go over with your opponents, but I'm assuming you already know the people you will be gaming with aren't going to have a problem with that sort of thing.
Most IG units have 10 soldiers in them.. But yhea, maybe I lack infantry... I have about.. lemme count..

40 (Squads) + 6 (heavy weapons) + 15 (Command squads) + 10 (Stormtroopers) = 71. Not ennough? Will conscripts be good ennough...?

I know Tau is not Kosher for IG, but I have designed my whole army around the concept of a Gue'Vesa guard unit, with (limited) Tau overseers/limited support. I will make lists for Kosher games..

thank you for the noticing of never posting all point breakdown. I will take care next time not to do it.