1. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: All the Strange, Strange Kingdoms - IC Thread

Undergound

The man blinks in surprise and motions for a warforged to walk forward "Runner" he said "Head up to the second check point and tell them we have visitors"

The warforged bowed, his emereld eyes glowing "Yes Captain" and the dark construct practically flew away down the hall.

It didn't take long before a group of dark armored mercenaries rode down the passage. At their head a young woman was bestride a majestic black Rage Drake. Her shock white hair framed a interested young face, the eyes purest black.

"Master Cato, I am Regenisis."
    He voice sounds melodic, but vaguely unsettling "You are here to discuss peaceful relations with the Ebon Hills. Before I admit you, tell me what exactly you are, and the City of Shadows"

Armlan

The force that marched into the Armlan lands was a proud site. Over five hundred Mercenaries, two hundred of them the Black skinned warforged, marched in three columns.

At the rear a small supply train followed while in the front two forms came to the forefront.

Colonel Aliiza Karez looked quite the picture of a officer, bedecked in Black Plate mail with a Blood red overrobe covering it. Her dark brown hair and tanned skin matched the outfit perfectly. Behind her, also on horse was the company standard bearer holding the Blood Red field with Black Diamond.

Next to her a young man rode, pale skinned and dressed in black and gold ambassadors robes. His blond hair is slicked back and his pure ebony eyes darted around.

"We should reach our destination soon Simalcrum"
    Aliiza assured the spooked diplomat.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2009-01-14 at 04:01 PM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph