Karak Dulvorosh

"Indeed. Dismount!" She said quietly, yet every single one of her soldiers moved as if the word had been shouted, dismounting in lockstep as eerily(and perhaps even more stunningly) as any Warforged group.

The horses were easily led away, roughly a third of them still alive, the rest either like their Leader's mount, or skeletal, as if Lady Aia rode with Death's own horsemen.

The chest in the middle was calmly taken up by two soldiers beneath dark helmets, though one hand grasping the chest was skeletal underneath the metal-backed glove, and the other's free arm appeared a size too large for his body, as if he had replaced it with an ogre's.

She lifted a hand and they formed up amid the warforge, and like a funeral procession they made their way to the Marshall's meeting Room.

"Greetings Marshal Fisk, I am Lady Aia, one of the representatives My Sister Her Majesty has sent."She gestured with a hand, and the two guards that had accompanied her into the rooms et down their burden, which when opened revealed a bed of jewels of uncut beauty. Amid them a figure was curled, and witha stretch slowly unfurled.

The strange creature was a mix of horror and beauty, elegance and ruin. It was elf-like, and it's black eyes were ringed in gold, its tall,pointed ears swept back beneath a shock of bright white hair. The elf bowed, its robes lined with gold embroidery, its wide shoulders marking it as a male.

"My name is Lord Talvis,of Armalen's Dark Elves. It is an honor to meet you Marshal Fisk"he said politely, and absently brushed a long fingered finger over the pale white bone of his left arm, which was skeletal form fingertips to teh shoulder, and engraved with delicate, eye-catching engravings. Neither Aia nor her guards,nor Talvis seemed in anyway perturbed that the man had been traveling in a chest, though Talvis gestured towards the chest.

"This is the rest of the payment that Our Queen has promised for our contract." He stated calmly.