1. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40k -II- Tactics for the Tactics God

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    It looks a lot better with the fire warriors in there. I don't know the specifics of Tau well enough too say too much about it.

Also it seems like you are just talking screen-shots of another program and posting them, which works, but I would just use alt-printscreen to capture the image, it works without having that dialog box. It just creates a copy to the clipboard, then just open paint (or any other image program) paste it in there and edit out the program part of the window.
    I'm taking screenshots of MS Word using ctrl-printscreen. I then copy it into paint.

I like that list. It's a good all-comers list. I'd still say to get a transport for your each firewarrior squad, but can't always have everything you want. Besides, the pathfinder devilfish can transport 'em anyway.
    Yeah. my plan is for the Pathfinder Devilfish to drop off the pathfinders with two 12" moves (one scout) to a good sniper spot. Then the devilfish would be used to ferry troops across the board.

EDIT: My plan is to divide my army into two groups: Behind the Lines and Support.

Behind the Lines
    Spoiler
    Show

• Stealth Suits
    • Ion Blaster Shas'o
    • Kroot Squads
    • Crisis Suit Teams

• The Stealth Suits and Kroot Squads stay in reserve, preparing to outflank.
    • Likewise, the Crisis Suits and Shas'o also stay in reserve, deep striking when they can.
    • The Crisis teams are divided into two groups: Tank Hunters and Dakkasuits.
  2. The Tank Hunters hunt tanks with their missile pods, hence the name.
  • The Dakkasuits are there to bury burst cannon shots and flamer templates into horde-type squads.
  • The Shas'o jumps to whichever squad needs assistance. He mainly helps the Dakkasuits.

• Support
    Spoiler
    Show

The Pathfinders will find a safe place and snipe at enemies.
    The Piranhas will fly around the battlefield and assist where needed.
    Last edited by evil_d4_swarm; 2009-01-16 at 11:19 PM.
    "That last nob is mocking me! He's like "Hey, you want this killpoint? Do ya?'"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote