Quote Originally Posted by Arter03 View Post
Alright, so I would be that "Monk" that played with Killmaster there. Don't worry, my punctuation is better than his. -.-

Alright, so the story I'm going to tell you is one of complete non-sense and probably wont make anyone laugh. To be honest, there are two stories. The first one is from a while ago. Second is our current campaign.

1) Alright, so we were adventuring through a town which was under attack by a large number of skeletons, and the only way to survive was to run away, to the boats. Unfortunately, my whole party ended up in prison. Being an idiotic Cleric, I was trying to be nice, and fit in. I saw that everyone in there had a tattoo. I wanted to fit in so I decided to get one myself, and so I did.
After a daring escape through the prison, we made it to a ship, only to have it sink on us, and we were surely going to die at sea, with no water. I tried to use my Create Water spell, from the Elohna (Sorry is spelled wrong) Diety. Nothing happened. Turns out the tattoo was of Kord, and she banished me as her follower for disobeying her. There we were, stranded and it starts to rain, which made the boat slowly fill with water. I looked up at the sky and laughed, attempting to trick the God. "HA! That's all you got! Thanks for the water. Enough for us to survive for a good week!" So, our DM proclaimed that Elohna stopped it from raining.
A while later, we needed more water, so I burned a wooden box and held it in the air. Elohna, loving nature made it rain to put the box out, and all we could do was laugh at how I tricked a God.

2) Our current campaign contains, a Bard, Fighter, Druid, Rouge, and of course the druid (Me) little wolfie :)

So, we were told to get some sort of artifact, and we ended up in a Goblin camp. Upon entering, we all notice hundreds of Goblins, partrolling the area. Now, instantly I used my ability to turn into a Mouse, and sat atop my wolfies head :). Then our rouge decided to sneak up next to one of the guards, and just stand there waiting.
About 10 minutes later, after many spot checks, it finally turns its head and notices the thing standing there next to him and goes, "Whaaaaaaa?" and all kinds of other jiberish. Then it turns further and sees a mouse waving to it, while sitting on top of a wolf and almost ****s its pants. Then the rouge just laughs and yells, "Sneak attack!" and stabs it in the back of the neck, killing it. None of the other guards noticed us.
i already told the second one arter and he didn't just stand there he looked at it and asked it what was up and one of the other ones noticed when he killed it and because you just made your wolf bark at it you alerted all the rest of them