"We will naturally pay for all supplies, you are here for our benefit, after all." Dr. Wilson replied and barely had time to catch his breath before Spencer's rapid row of questions.

"Well, Mr. Spencer" Dr. Wilson began, trying to sort out the questions in his head before continuing. "We haven't planned to get anything delivered for you but I'll look into it. Until then, I suggest you look through the library, it's quite extensive. As for exercising, we have some basic gym equipment in a room upstairs but I'm afraid it's nothing fancy. As for women... well, I'm not quite sure myself. You were all selected randomly by a computer, taking no account for gender. I realize myself that the odds for this happening must be minimal but in order for our experiment to work we couldn't change the computer's decision as the people involved are supposed to be completely random. The only criteria we entered was some basic knowledge of English since you needed a common language."

He stopped for moment to catch his breath and wipe his forehead. "I'm afraid we are obligated to encourage you to follow the law. Then again..." He paused for a moment and sounded completely serious as he continued. "...in order for our experiment to reach it's desired result, we must keep our interference to a minimum so we likely wouldn't stop someone who choose to... bend the laws a little."