Quote Originally Posted by First Speaker View Post
Oh, I remember the days when running 120 ulthwe storm guardians was a pretty unstoppable army ...
8 three-shot brightlancers? Yeah, god, I hated that list.

But I'll one-up you--I remember the days when Eldar Wraithguard's cannons teleported units across the board!

I miss the days when everyone had different movement values.

May I suggest Swooping Hawks? Yeah, you have a lot of Fast Attack, but these guys are great. Deep Strike for free anti-infantry barrages, hop around for anti-vehicle raids (Intercept is 5 points, so you can even use them on skimmers), and can provide spot fire support against sticky infantry units.
Swooping Hawks are good, but if you need anti-infantry barrages, might be better with going with more Dire Avengers (ten-strong with exarch with dual catapults and bladestorm can shred most horde squads). Heck, you can even buff out Dire Avenger squads to go close combat. Of course, just because a unit can deepstrike doesn't mean it should.

Making the fire prisms even better, is that they are identicly the same model as the falcon, the only difference is which weapons you stick on the turret, and the fire prism includes all the bits the falcon does, just with extra. Which means if I get one all I have to do is change out the weapons (since I've been magneting up all my weapons anyway) and I have both. Alternatively I could get the falcon and try to model my own prism cyrstal, but I'm not that good at scratch modeling right now and its probably not worth the $8 difference (thats worth like 20 minutes worth of work and it would take a lot longer then that to build). I checked for fire prism bits from various sources and they want almost as much for them as for the tank itself.
With this in mind, consider purchasing the Cloudstrike squadron (3 Falcons 90 USD or less) or even the Gravtank warhost (2 ten-man dire avengers including exarch, 1 autarch, 3 Falcons, 2 Wave serpents for 220 USD--or less).