View Single Post

Thread: Dragonlance: The Age of Mortals

1. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Dragonlance: The Age of Mortals

Zen, on 18

As zen feels the divine energy coursing through him, he takes a quick appraisal of the situation and to his surprise, finds that not only is the small kender that was catching fruit helping, but also the young human girl, chanting ehat appears to be a spell. Well blunt my horn, guess these little folk have more courage than I would have guessed.

Growing to the size where he has to duck under the ceiling. Zen decides it would be best to use his reach to reach across the entire room. Striking first with his fist on the thug chasing down the Kender under the table, Zen whips his horns around, trying to hit anyone who was still threating the area and giving a whack with his massive horn.

Spoiler
    Show

Ok, I will try and get it right this time.
    HP 10, nonlethal damage, 0, AC 14,
    Enlarge effect will be centred on Zen's Northwestern corner, putting him adjacent to Aila, Takyr and the table.
    Full attack: Unarmed attack on the thug nearest to Tigerlily (who I assume cannot reach me), secondary nonlethal horn attack on the same thug if not dropped. Otherwise the thug nearest to me. Will AOO any thug with nonlethal horn attack if one is prevoked.
    unarmed attack - (1d20+5)[9]
    unarmed damage - (1d4+3)[6]
    Secondary horn - (1d20-4)[13]
    horn damage - (1d8+3)[9]
    AOO - (1d20+1)[2] (critical fumble if necessary )
    AOO damage - (1d8+6)[13]
    Gahh that was dreadful, hope the horn hits at the very least, otherwise Takyr will mock me no end!
    Last edited by metagaia; 2009-01-18 at 07:43 PM.
    What in the name of German alternative rock group Falco are you doing here?