View Single Post

Thread: Bloodlines: Control IC

1. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Bloodlines: Control IC

Its like you're in a different world.

The streets of Zaratel are packed with people, and none of them care about your problems. Below, a few simple words turned men into beasts. Up here, no one even looks twice as two of you fall to the ground.

Pushing through the crowded street isn't a problem, and within moment you're in front of the sign. There isn't much to it, but its far more than you had before. The paper looks old, but the pictures could have been taken just moment before. Its you, down to the almost identical features and small quirks that can be seen from the shoulders up.

MISSING

The heirs to the Calhan family (pictured above) have been missing since the third week of June when their ancestral manor burnt down on the outskirts of the city. The bodies of the Lord and Lady Calhan, as well as several servants, were found in the wreckage but no evidence of the heirs have been discovered at this time.

If you have any information concerning the Heirs of Calhan or the circumstances which led to this tragedy, please contact Captain Micahl with City Watch Investigations.
    Last edited by Jansviper; 2009-01-20 at 02:38 AM.
    "And I may be a moron."
    "Yes you are a moron.
    "But I am a moron with a dream! And that my friends, is the most dangerous kind of moron."

"Well, I think we all know which ship Jans was on."

Theme Music Carcer Zoviir Matthew