Xiren

"Nokumo! Kuto! Whatever you are, whatever you became! Stop hiding! I don't care what your goal is. I don't care if you think you are saving the world, destroying it, preserving the balance...whatever! Your place is not here anymore. You should have left with all your minions when Xiren defeated you."
When she heard that, the Blood Flower shivered in both anger and fear.
Was HE really back ? Not he couldn't... She had seen his body drown into the mud of the Cloaque. The bones had probably been dissolved by the sulfuric vapors by now. She had used a shard of her divinity in this battle...hadn't it been enough ?

She teleported above Golden Aquila ((material plane, right ? ))
"-Kuto is dead, you gigantic idiot !! I killed him and easily !! Stop shooting like you needed to for us to hear you !! And don't listen to this fool, I bet he's smoked some of his own creations again. A god can't come back after his death... I mean... Yeah, this is not possible."

But what did she know about it ? The Creator, whoever he was, hadn't said much about it. He had just left them to their own device.

--------------------

"-By Xiren's holy ****, what are these ?"
said Lord Türd as he pointed a finger to the sky. Eagles were flying there. Nothing unusual, as the Putrid Swamp was home to dozens of bird species. But the size of those ones was...suspect. This and the fact that something was on their back...and was throwing jars.

A purple mist filled the whole Swamp Troll village the minute after.
As the chemical attack stroke, women and children went out of the huts, coughing madly while the males assembled in haste. Raids were common and the imagination of their enemies being limitless, Lord Türd's people knew exactly how to react to an air attack. After all, these eagles were just like grigs, only larger and so easier to aim at.

"-Take yars bows or whatever ya can throw at them !! I want to eat birdies tonight, ya maggots !!"

Similar reaction could be seen in every villages of Trolls of Jakarus.

-------------------

"-Here they are !! They'll know what it cost to fly over OUR territory without permission !! Here we are, guys !! FOR THE KIND MOTHER !!"

In the sky, over every grig village the eagles fly over, buzzing swarms of grigs and summoned insects ran to intercept the eagles. If individual grig were not much against Dire Eagles and Dire Hawks, they were much more numerous and, the priest's spells helping, their aim was much more accurate. Whole squadrons of the Imperial Karthaidi Airforce were annihilated, pilot and mount both riddle with poisonous darts.

But most of the brave trolls didn't care : the payload had been delivered. As for the effect it would have, it was another question...