An enemy of his people lies on the ground bleeding along with a guard dog. He wants to go through her pockets and see if she at least any coins on her.

But is that the real judgement of the scene?

Dolminit doesn't feel right. This whole scene is wrong. The way this played out gnaws at him. He hesitatingly steps forward to the orc female's unconscious form and says to her: "You will never understand why you lived, and will awake with nothing but hatred in your heart for us, but there was no honor in this ... you worried more about the animal that served you faithfully than ever you thought to attack intruders, and that is the measure of loyalty and compassion. I and my companions never showed that compassion. I am ashamed for us all."

Dolminit looks down (for dwarves don't look 'up' to their god but down as if to peer into the secrets of the earth) and says, "Forgive me, Moradin, but I feel this right must correct our wrong." And with that, he casts cure minor wounds on the orc female (1 point back, and stable) in place of mending. (Recharge time: [roll0] rounds.)