Tarnak

Damn that orc! Age was no excuse as far as he was concerned; if it weren't for the assembled mass watching him he would have gladly gutted the old one where it stood. He was being toyed with and it irked him, and worse there was nothing he could do about it. Regardless, he had to keep some level of self control. It wouldn't do have have these primitives thinking they could manipulate his emotions that easily.

I'm done playing your games, old one. Save your nonsense and riddles for the striplings. Turning, Tarnak addressed those assembled; perhaps they knew of the orc he was looking for.

I am looking for the one you call Narkhul. Which among you can lead me to him - I tire of waiting and so far this one, Narkhul gestures in the direction of the elderly orc with which he was speaking, has deigned only to waste my time.

Feeling a tug at his leg, Tarnak glanced down and heard the little kobold. He thought for a moment. Clearly a slave, Tarnak had seen the abuse with which it had been treated earlier (Or was it jest? It was difficult to tell when dealing with orcs), and surmised that he might be able to use him as a tool against his captors. Speaking surreptitiously Tarnak replied Perhaps we can discuss my needs later small one, when there are fewer eyes upon us.