Spoiler
Show
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102607

Spoiler
Show
Alright lets start this off right. First I want your sheets entered into a spoiler box with your first post. Second instead of having a seperate thread I would like OoC chatter in Spoiler boxs. It seems more sensible.Finally I am going to try not to railroad you, so of course if your group of PCs wish to be in any parties/affiliations please state so before your first post.

Midnight, MiddleVale. It comes to no surprise that a such as MiddleVale would be alive at night. The many travelers, adventurers, merchants, even the occasional noble all must pass through this city to make it to their next destination. As a cause, this city is almost constantly alive.

The city market, which surronds the great magician Gran's tower, is full of hussle and bussle as many barter, chat, argue, entertain, and all sorts of commotion.

You find yourself within this mass of noise infested area. you walk among the many of MiddleVale. For whatever purpose you have found your way to this excited city, matters little.The night is fun, you are young, and the future holds no bounds.

But through the noice and chaos something goes wrong.After an immense explosion, you see debris fall to the ground, a few are immediately killed, others run and hide. The crowed is quickly dispersing.You look up, you see the top story of Gran's tower engulfed in flames. Debris are raining down left and right.

( The tower stands approx. 3 stories in hieght. or 60feet )