View Single Post

Thread: Evolight Outer Plane

1. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Evolight Outer Plane

Turn 1.0, Dimos' Realm

A wild thunderstorm was raging. Bolts of lightning striking back and forth, the sound of thunder deafening. Suddenly, something began to take shape in the center of it all, seemingly formed from the wind and the clouds themselves. As Dimos gained consciousness for the very first time, he thought he heard a voice. So strong... It could be heard even over the thunder.

He bowed his head and nodded as he replied. "Yes. Yes, mistress. I will do your will." Fate had spoken to him. He knew the way.

Although he hadn't even existed for more then mere moments Dimos realized that his head was full of knowledge. Who he was. Where he was. What he could do. What he had to do.

Untouched by the raging storm Dimos flew through the room, eventually passing through a door that took the shape of constantly shifting yet totally solid clouds behind him.

Turn 1.0, Outer Plane

Without even fully knowing what he was doing Dimos headed for the center of the room and the pool of water located there. He had never seen it before yet knew exactly what it's purpose was. She had told him.

As he gazed into the water, seeing strange yet oddly familiar lands, Dimos could feel his mind changing, as if it travelled to another body.

All went dark and elsewhere, both very close and an unbelievable distance away, Dimos' avatar opened it's eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Since I don't know anything about Evolight's comsomolgy, I'll leave it open to interpretation whether Dimos' Mistress Fate actually exists or if he's just delusional.
    Last edited by Lykainon; 2009-01-27 at 03:31 AM.