Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
On one hand I enjoy the surprises. On the other hand, Parson's solution to every problem with *gasp! Previously undisclosed unit powers!* is getting old.

I have to admit I liked it better when Parson and Ansom were deploying actual tactics against each other. Parson targetting the siege, luring Ansom into a trap, and Ansom breaking free to smash his forces was much more entertaining to me than the current "make up a new rule every time Parson needs it" plot.

I just think more of the "rules' should be laid out, or at least foreshadowed before Parson employs them. Otherwise it feels like a constant deus ex machina.
Have to agree with Godskook on this one, has been foreshadowed on several strips before hand that and even panels on this one... by saying you know what I learned... Authors went out of their way to use 4 panels to lay this out for you, now a Deus ex machina would be a flying elvis jumping out of an airplane and doing a bellyflop onto the unsuspecting RCC troops killing them all... NOW that would be one! Please go back and read the story, not for the 'rules' but for a story and than apply what rules you learn from the story as to these conditions.