Battlefield

The one who had summoned Alesarian sighed, shaking his head. "Apocos, you never give up, do you?" He turned to the new god. "I am Prince Mokaan of the Sidhe, lord of those assembled here against the gnolls. They attacked my people without provocation or explanation, other than their god's bloodlust. Therefore, I called upon one who could defend them - you!"

Mokaan grinned at Alesarian. "And if you can help them, there will always be a place for you upon this isle!" He turned, readying his blade. "Now, to teach Alaraxar a lesson on the dignity of Sidhe life, I believe. Ha!"

A voice boomed out across the field of battle, as the last shreds of the gnolls and Sidhe dueled. "Alaraxar! Wild Hunter! I call you down now to answer for your crimes! I abjure thee and say again to thee: come forth to pay for what you have done!"

Mokaan's eyes widened, and he grew pale. "Gallan seems to like fighting those too powerful to be defeated. Oh dear. My friend, I think that we must help him."

Adamant Dwarves

The Dwarves found themselves in a lull of combat - the Sidhe general was standing by the deathseeker calling out a god, while the damsel who had met them was trying to defend what was left of the charred, broken fort. Small skirmishes were fought across the war-torn battlefield, as divine beings met together near the fort.