1. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice, The Seventh Saga

Joe, there there mate. don't start writing crappy poetry what ever happened to that girl you met?

Kein, move on, this is not an avenue worth pursuing and will most likely lead you into danger if you attempt to press yourself on this girl. It really is a good idea to just back off now and see what happens, take a passive stance and just be friends.

Jarade, in my experience, girls preferr to eat dinner rather than just see it. Of course, if like me you're too poor for that, they'll probably appreciate the effort. Despite what people say, movies arent such a bad idea. If you like in Friendly Banter a bit more I think someone made a topic on "Fun Date Ideas", check out this topic for date ideas. Just do something you both like doing, and if you cant think of anything, do something you like doing and think she might like doing and hope for the best. I would also reccomend trying to finalise the situation ASAP before it just slips her mind. Also, way to go on working up the courage to ask her out! I applaud you.

Stadge, listen to xPANCAKEx's advice, he is spot on with this one.
    Last edited by Felixaar; 2009-02-01 at 08:57 PM.
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street