I am having trouble getting over a relationship. Here are her exact words when she broke up with me:

"I'm really trying to put my feelings into words but i really suck at it....i want to go out with a guy whose a little more social, you're kinda strange at times, and i think if my friends or people like that met u i might be kinda embarassed that you're my boyfriend."

I know that I am not like everyone else for one i play AD&D and thats universally looked as dorky i guess but thats no reason to break up with someone also we go to different schools and at our old school most of the people there were complete idiots who i didnt like cept for a few people, so thats where she is getting me not being social i guess. I Love her, i truly do and all i want is her to be happy even if that makes me miserable, I just cant move on. I just keep thinking back to times when we were together and having fun. I just cant stop dwelling on the past. The only reason i can think that i am having a hard time getting over it is because i felt like she was the only person i could go to, to talk about something and now i dont think that i can. I just want to know how i can move on. And now shes getting mad at me because i am having trouble getting over it. She still wants to be friends and so do i but i just dont know if i can be.