Turket's Office
Spoiler
Show
Fear grips Lucious and he is unable to come out of cover to fight the guard. (You can still take Half Actions, but you cannot shoot or move close to the trapdoor guard.)

Guard's Turn
Spoiler
Show
With Gorgor and Turket running for the underground, the guard quickly follows them, apparently deciding to stick with an ally while under fire.

(Full Move Action, Ag Bonus = 2, so he moves 4m down the stairs into the underground area. He is still visible from the top of the stairs, but only just. Just to clarify, the stairs head down for about 5m, then make a smooth turn right. The stairs then continue for about 10m until they stop at the underground area.)

Gorgor/Turket's Turn
Spoiler
Show
Gorgor and Turket continue to make their way down the stairs, disappearing from view round the corner.

(Full Move Action, Ag Bonus = 2, so 4m. They are 1m round the turn of the stairs)

It's Korland's turn again.

Scum Warehouse
Spoiler
Show
"Novus Flavion is my actual, noble name. Although my men like to call me Flair, Boss or Sir." He chuckles. "And what would your names be?" He asks.

(So Mira's riding shotgun with the leader, Esther where are you going to sit? With the leader? Or maybe you want to drive?)