The Cloaque

Nokumo played along as Xiren went through her long winded monologue. When it looked like she was wrapping up, he put his hand on the side of his head and spoke.

Oh, my. How could I have ever known that? If only I had the slightest shred of hindsight, I would have been able to piece together your story word for word...Oh wait.

Now the greater deity was clearly mocking her. With sarcasm, no less.

There is no part of your tale that was not already obvious to anyone with half a sense of perception. As for the other points you made, your assesment of the current situation is flawed, to say the least.

Firstly, the world was created under the grace of the maker. With his influence, the fledgling gods were able to shape the land with monumental creations. The oceans, the skies, the mountains... If we were to start over, it would probably be without the Maker's grace and take thousands upon thousands of years to do so. Surely, you would grow bored, by then.

Secondly, you assume that you are eternal. Nothing with a begining is eternal. The world was why the gods were made, not the other way around. The gods were ment to shape the world, be it a paradise, wasteland or divine playground. Would you risk annihlation should you let the reason for your existence fall to pieces based upon an already shaky premise that you can "start over?"

Thirdly, the plans for the "Voodoo Bomb" are in the deepest recesses of the library where only the dead can reach. As he is now, Akteron could skin you alive and unmake without any trouble you should you try to retrieve them.

Also, supposing if you did get the plans for the bomb. What then? Only the Trollish Empire's most skilled Voodoomancers could bring together the energies required to make that divice. Your grigs and dryads have only their fey magics and are, frankly, too stupid and incapable of the necessary magics to construct it.

Lastly, you are making incorrect assumptions about my motives. I do not need worshipers, as you do. It matters little to me if the Trolls, the Erda or the Fey-Folk dominate the planet. I don't care about your "toys" and what they do. My so called "intervention" was completely Vrrn's discression. No, I have far more important things to attend to.

The counterarguments struck xiren like heavy blows. All of her work meant nothing to this deity. All of her plans were revealed and she was certainly not getting the response of crushing despair she was hoping for.

Nokumo leaned forward and appeared to swell in size. Creatures that got too close either fell dead or were turned to ash. Those emotionless red eyes were almost unbearable to look at.

I am tired of hearing about Xiren. Xiren always talks about Xiren anyway, even if no one asks Xiren. Xiren is unimportant. Xiren is hated by all the other gods and I don't care much for her either. If Xiren doesn't shape up and take on a semblance of responsibility, Xiren's actions might catch up to her. Understand? Now, stop wasting my time and tell me what I want to know.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I want to know about Moghor. What he said to you, how he spoke, what he looked and felt like, and what claims he made. This is far more important than your little romp with the trolls. If you continue to waste my time, I shall become angry, and I warn you, I do not like being angry.

The only god that Xiren hadn't completely alienated yet was sitting before her. Did she really wish to hide for eternity in the cloaque where even there, she could not be guaranteed safety?