So Coraline was a good movie. Only got to see the 2d version rather than the 3d, but eh. She was the one who wanted to catch that showtime at that price. For some reason. I was the one paying anyway.

Not quite sure how one goes about initiating touching during a movie, so I pretty much left it at... none unless she wants to hold hands or something after she jerked rather suddenly away from me when my foot accidentally brushed hers when I shook it due to a cramp.

Hmm. I appear to be moving onto the, dangit, I miss being held stage of whatever process I started going through in January.

Am I really now just processing that I'm through with my ex, even though we broke up in October? That seems a tad ridiculous. I'm trying to remember what it was like when I was starting to date again after a break up, but it's been awhile... So it's a bit hazy

hmm... but... yeah, I think I did go sort of weird when I started dating again after a break up, a sort of weird melancholy at being reminded of what I don't have and want to have again sort of thing. Oddly enough it's mostly weird things like being held and cuddling as opposed to more visceral sorts of pleasures.

How weird is that? I'm thinking pretty weird.