View Single Post

Thread: Key of Destiny

1. - Top - End - #702
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Key of Destiny

Sir Vazler Init: 15 AC: 19 HP: 13

Grasping William's shoulder briefly before Ivestka fled with him, he glanced to her and nodded. "You have my word. Take the alleyways and avoid areas with people of any sort to avoid their patrols. Kiri-jolith goes with you." His hand shone a golden light onto William as he did as he channelled Kiri-Jolith's magic into him.

With that, Vazler ran toward Talia through the mist and knelled next to her, trying to lift her onto his shoulders.

Question/OOC/Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vazler will cast Cure Minor Wounds on William so he doesn't bleed out (he's now stabilised) provided that Barbarians don't bleed out when rage stops. I think they just hit the minus HP that they're supposed to be at, but don't bleed it out, I'm not sure. If they do bleed out, I'll cast Cure Light Wounds on Ivestka - after all, if she passes out a few rounds down the street from here, William's pretty screwed unless he stops bleeding or Caminus + Tobin find them and stop the bleeding. One way or another, I'll do both rolls.

Cure Minor Wounds - 1
    Cure Light Wounds - (1d8+2)[9]
    Last edited by Parrallathan; 2009-02-22 at 09:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Master Yoda - 99% (Wow. Talk about similarities. )

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.