View Single Post

Thread: Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky!

1. - Top - End - #223
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky!

Inazuma eventually gathered up Jinenji and most of the other girls to the table. "Girls, this is Hagi Katsumei, a girl of usual talent. I met her when I was beset upon by Imperial Troops of my own, and she assisted me in that battle. She had no where to go, so I asked her to stay with us." He introduced the new girl, with a nod before moving inside.

Inazuma sat at the head of the small traditional Japanese table and took a small sip of his tea before setting back down. He waited until all the Maids were assembled. "Thank you, Tomoko. This spread is lovely, as usual." The older Gentleman remarked, with a small smile. "Jinenji, my boy, are you okay?"

"People just tried to kill me, Grandpa, how do you think..." He responded, his head in his hands.

"Arms off the table, my boy. I have a story to tell. One... I had hoped never to speak. Where is Yoshiko?" Inazuma the Lightning asked, stroking his chin. "Could someone go and retrieve the ones that aren't here? I only want to tell this once." The Lightning continued, sliding his hand over the warm surface of the cup. "You girls did very well against those Imperial Troopers. We'll take care of them soon enough. But I'm proud of each of you." He said with a kindly smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    All of you gain 10 Favor, except Tomoko and Hagi.
    Tomoko gets 12 Favor, for the Tea as well.
    Hagi gets 7 Favor.
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-02-23 at 09:13 PM.