1. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: The Dark Lord - Chapter 3: The King's Army

Adrian holds up his hand, and slips into his cheeky, irreverent, street wise charactor. One second, will ya'. Now, we still need a story fr' tha wizard an o' course, lil' ol' me, am I right? Now look 'ere, Egan's a merchent, yeh? Big man in the business, but bein' ver' hushhush like, yeh? He's big an' silent, angry when he's drunk, but drinks in moderation, before walkin' off ta his room to be sullen. A bit rude to everybody, but most'ly doesn't even chat with people, I'll deal with tha'. Call him... Anthony. Not Tony, but Mister Anthony, yeh?

Now, he picks up Friar Bernard here on the road, 'cause it's good luck to have a holy man o' tha roads wi'cha onna trip. Won't tell you how to be a preisty, jus' act normal, yeh?

Jimmy's the big strong muscle o' 'course. Git drunk and be boisterously merry, and act a little dim. Occasionally ask obvious questions about stuff, and work on screwing up your face like you're thinking real hard.

Me? Me? I am of course the wonderful, magnificent, irreverent, intelligent, and honest-I-swear-totally-wasn't-there-yer-honor innocent Max Malcolm, Mister Anthony's humble servent. I'll do most of the talking and stuff. I'll order the rooms, explain our presense, and all that. Then we hit the town, eh?

The halfling pulls out his least fancy coutier's outfit, slashes the sleeves, rumples the collar, rolls his sleeves up just a tad, and leaves his top buttons undone.
    Last edited by The_JJ; 2009-02-24 at 07:36 PM.