View Single Post

Thread: I'm on a Boat! IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: I'm on a Boat! IC Thread

In the room with the girl

The first thing Haru sees after he talks is a big blob of mud. The girl who answers the door points to it.

"Oh I am not the one you are here to help. She is the one. She took some funky pills that are making mud come out her pores. They are wearing off now so she needs a bath and a make over. Also she needs a boost to her self esteem. I will leave you to it."

The girl walks out the door.

Spoiler
    Show
    Think the mud monster from Spirited Away. Good luck!

In the Kitchen

The first thing that Roland sees when he opens the door is a woman in a wet suit. She has a hook for a hand. Her back is to him. She turns towards him and she is pretty hot besides the hook.

"Hi! I am the cook. Everyone just calls me Hooker. I am sure you will too. I need you to put on the wetsuit young man."

Hooker points at the wetsuits on the floor. The wetsuits are all electric blue.

"You are going to go diving in our tank for fish for the meal. You have to catch them by hand, they taster better that way. Some of the fish are poisonous, electric, or pointy so be careful."

Spoiler
    Show
    If you roll a one for athletics you will be stung, poisoned or poked. Three times and you pass out. The hot cook will have to revive you or one of the other stewards.
    Last edited by Siren; 2009-02-25 at 08:07 PM.