Cassy’s distrustful of the elves, though as always she’s never quite sure why she feels the way she does. Perhaps because of Abby. Or perhaps just because elves always seem so perfect. Other people being perfect always made her uncomfortable. Probably because she wasn’t. Anyhow, at least she was feeling something, even if it was uncomfortable. It snapped her out of wherever she was, and brought her promptly back to Snarkytown, Population: 1.

Cassy rolls her jade green eyes – a funny gesture in contrast to her dark, powerful countenance – when she’s handed the scroll by the elves. “Oh, a scroll. Fabulous. Like I couldn’t just wave my hand and get us there. Fine, thanks, now I’ll have some left over mystic energy to do my nails with.” Liar. And… well, Cassy was, but she was a good one, so at least they'd never know. The sorceress could do a lot of things, but for some reason moving this many people over that sizable distance was impossible for her so far. The scroll was a boon, but she wasn’t about to let anyone else know that.

”Ready?” There’s no time left for a response before she starts to read the scroll, setting them out on their next adventure.