1. - Top - End - #351
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IX Game Thread - St Valentines Massacre - Day 5

Night 5 Ends
    (early, I know – I want the update out before a new comic posts)

The City is on the water. A river runs through the city emptying into the Great Lake. Ocean vessels are able to dock in the city, as are smuggling vessels filled with booze from Canada.

Meanwhile…

“Boss, I found another Capone gangster. He’s headed to the docks.”

“Pick ‘em up. Let’s see what this canary knows.”

A sedan filled with goons abduct the man from the street.

“Sing birdy, tell us where to find the Capone gangsters.”

“You’ll just kill me!”

“If I killed you, then I wouldn’t be able to come back later and kill you then.”

“The docks! They’re waiting for the Queen Anne’s Revenge to show, it’s filled with whiskey!”

“How do I know you’re not lying!”

“It’s gold! I swear.”

“You know what? I believe you.”

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Spoiler
    Show
    Recaiden was killed by the Northside Mob. Recaiden was an Informant on the Capone Outfit (Lover).

The Northside Gang then went to the dock to ambush the Capone gangsters. They started by asking the harbor master when the Queen Anne’s Revenge would be docking.

“The Queen Anne’s Revenge? There is no such ship, except at the bottom of the ocean. That was Blackbeard’s ship. Why, are you looking for some pirates? Ha ha ha ha!”

Furious, the gang members stalk out the door, only to be ambushed by a Capone gangster with a shotgun.

BOOM!

Spoiler
    Show
    Mountain Fairie was killed by the Capone Gangsters. Mountain Fairie was a Northside Gang Member (Mafia)

Day 6 Starts now
    Day 6 Will end in around 50 hours
    (depending on comic update, and whether Zar Peter or I update it)
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2009-02-26 at 10:52 AM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"