View Single Post

Thread: Loudness Between Shadow & Light

1. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Loudness Between Shadow & Light

Deyja

For the first time since the conference the attendees saw a genuine emotion coming from the Baron. An expression of pure terror came over his face as the blue flames consumed the assasins body. The why became evident only a moment later as the vampire suddenly looked more alive then he had ever before. The inner radiance that was brightening his flesh had started to flush outwards...and he was clinging on to his unlife.

The young woman rushed forward, ignoring the shadows that still prevented anyone from aproaching either him or the assasins remains. Quickly taking out a potion that seemed like liquified darkness she poured the substance into the vampire's mouth, instantly causing Vochia to collapse in her arms....the light flushed from his skin.

Dismissing the shadows and retrieving some of the powdered remains of the zealot she spoke humbly to the council, like a kind healer attending a patient or a loving mother of her sick child. "Please forgive my master, he needs to rest and I need to take care of him." Summoning a pair of guards to help carry the corporeal form of the vampire she swiftly left the conference room and into the Deyjan tents to analyse the magic that had caused this. The vampire residing in his coffin in the state of suspended animation she had placed him in.

@greystone
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the baron had allready made their desires for a deyjan stewardship of the Stardas ruins clear I take it a Deyjan representative won't be needed quite as badly anymore. Otherwise a lieutenant can be summoned by the Marshall.

@Empire of the Moon and Stars
    Spoiler
    Show
    A brief, hastely scribbled note comes to the imperials

"I know you had nothing to do with the assasasination, still I hope you might help examine the causes. My knowledge of magic is limited and Vochia is in dire need of aid. Please help me...

A faithfull servant."

It seemed the ink is blotched in places as if drops of water had fallen upon it, though the lycantropes enhanced senses can smell these were tears.
    Last edited by Wizard of the Coat; 2009-03-03 at 08:27 AM.