Celia Kristina

Celia took a five foot side step to minimize the space that the werewolves would have to get past her and attack the halfling now adjacent to her or the mage that was roughly behind her.

Eldant, you're going to have the best overall view of how well we're doing, and who needs the most help. Hold on to this for now,” never once daring to drop her shield, Celia placed her sword into her left hand whilst using her right to quickly unfasten a belt with three moon crests across it, each softly glowing blue. Without turning, she handed it to the other girl.

A healing belt. It has anywhere from three charges, to only one, depending on how bad the wound you want to heal is. You probably have more experience with magic items than anyone else so I'll trust your judgement with it.”

Actions:

Spoiler
Show
5 foot step to move to 9,9 on the map.

Move action to hand off the healing belt. I used my standard action in this post. So I'm out of anything but free actions or a swift action for this round. But I'm done.

And about the Healing Belt, it can heal 2d8 points of damage with one charge, 3d8 with two charges combined, or 4d8 charges if you use all three on one person.