I will be brief.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimystik View Post
I'm not presuming you can't, I'm presuming you won't. And that presumption is based on your own claims (such as the orbs being "out of left field" even though their addition to the scene, or that of some similar device, makes perfect sense.)
Quote Originally Posted by B. Dandelion View Post
You're accusing me, of not trying to understand your way of thinking, when your way of thinking requires for me to be a person who is wrong for thinking what I think. And I'm refusing to cooperate. I'm such a horrible bitch that way sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by Optimystik View Post
If the username fits...
Optimystik. My paragraph there, the one that is referring back to your first one. That is literal. Look at what you are accusing me of. That I refuse to even try to understand your POV. This is proved because I say that I found the orbs to have been "from out left field" even though, they were obviously objectively perfectly sane?

...that was very illustrative. "PKB," since you seem unfamiliar with the term, is shorthand for "Pot, Kettle, Black." Your hypocrisy is absolutely galling. I have bent over backwards to try and accommodate your POV. Several times, in this thread alone, you will see sections of my post that are dedicated to explaining why I understand the reasoning that is being used and why, although I follow it and respect the logic underneath it, I do not find it satisfactory to fully describe the scenario in question. You have never once extended me the same courtesy. You do not listen to me, you do not look at the definitions of the words I am using or what the context is, you shoot back your replies without trying to take in the big picture of what I'm trying to communicate with you, because all you are trying to do is "win," in every little thing. Which makes it impossible for either of us to gain anything from our correspondences -- you don't want to learn, and I grow tired very quickly of repeating myself. So, I think, it is best we cease.