1. - Top - End - #1123
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: The Throne of Thufir's Thoroughly Theoretical and Therapeutic Random Banter #116

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Draco View Post
    Coidzor - I don't know what the difference is between those two lands, but truly I tell you: I don't care for any iced tea.
    Sorry, I forgot that you were from Wisconsin. That explains everything. ...I'm sorry.

Terribly silly place, after all. Full of cheese that gets turned into... things which are not cheese in order to be shipped around the country. Wait, I meant Terrifying place, that's the ticket...

I'm gonna... go.... shudder now... as the true horror has yet to hit me.

Edit: oh wait, sorry, that was vomit...

Something funny in the water in this building... I think...

You don't usually get sick from not having eaten anything, do you? Yup... definitely only had that glass of water... hmm...It did taste a bit funny...

I'm-a get sommat to eat just in case that was the problem though.

Umm. I had a point somewhere, but I kinda forgot it.

So, let's just say I was commenting on the Mason-Dixon line and the essential difference in Iced tea outlook between northerners and southerners.

^: Wisconsin, California... Suffice to say they fall outside of the one region.

Also... Owie...
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-03-06 at 11:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide