Ever played a WW game before?

No, never. This is my absolutely first time evah

And, well, you know, Umbrella-style cryptic answers are doubleunminusgood.

Besides, Murska and I chatted it out. I trust him to trust you and who you are. I take it you must have talked to the person whom he talked to you about, and they are probably in contact with others I'm in contact with. Which leads to a whole lot of telephone game. But if those wires connect, then you know that I know that the whole lot of convoluted logic we've thrown out there can only be made sensible by one quadra-ped and perhaps a lover of cookies, but no other. Though I'd still be careful, because that's me and I've been burned before. ((Emerald Rose!!! Tell her hi for me Andre. ))

Again, well, you know, Umbrella-style cryptic answers are doubleunminusgood.

You have PM's if you want to tell me something you for some reason cannot tell in public.

Trying to guess something from such cryptic things make baby Helgraf cry

And now that I know Dirk Kris' logic, I'll probably change my point off of him once I have less points at me. For right now, I don't approve of game cross-over vengeance. It's a reason, but it's about as good as the one I have for pointing at Dirk in the first place. Fickle reasons are the best I have to go with.

You don't? Well, you have several targets who keep pointing on me for just that reason. You don't have to point at me, and you certainly don't have to use Atreyu's-like logic

And Covenant Elite was last game, not this one. Please read the entire post, not just the parts that apply to you. Though the part where I changed my point is certainly one I hope you read that applies to you.

Again, well, you know, et cetera.

Oh, and a message that might be completely unrelated to you - Thanks for... for... well, nothing, I guess

I guess that was really difficult thing to do

Therefore, I'll be taking two day break from this forum, to forget about it

And no, I'm not bitter about that, not bitter at all

If you have any unfinished business with me, PM me, I'll look into my PM box this night.