Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
Okay. It's just that, as a child (I still consider myself a child) Disney World seems better than Disneyland Paris. Also, I like Florida as a whole, compared to what I've seen of France, which is some of The Alps.
I've been to Disney World in Florida once. But you know what my favorite vacation destination is? (I'm Virginian, by the way) South Carolina. I go to the beach there almost every summer. It's a great place, and I have way more fun than I think I did in Florida. At least I think so; I was really young when I went to Disney World.

Also, South Carolina's driving laws strike me as a wee bit dangerous. Here in Virginia at my age and with my learner's permit, I can drive a car if a licensed driver at least 21 is in my passenger seat, and I can only carry one (?) non-family passenger. My cousin in South Carolina, who's a few months younger than me? He can drive a car on his own with basically no restrictions other than, I believe, a curfew.

Did you know that South Carolina has one of the lowest life expectancies in the United States?