That was AWESOME.
Rob and Jamie, you never cease to amaze me. Ansom's death was a long time coming, and it was only a matter of time until his recklessness and arrogance would be the end of him, Parson exploited that.
And as the city came crashing down on the city, Parson's chances of winning quickly grew... If RedLord (which I expect will survive the crash, carrying the 'Pliers... Cherkov's gun people, she was just seen holding it) continues the attack, she will probably lose - most of her units are wounded and with extremely low morale. Also, bonuses are on the floor - only one warlord leading that battle.
And if she waits for Charlie's assistance the next day, which I expect she will, she'll have to face Wanda's Uberarmy, lead by an uncroaked Ansom, and bolstered by hundreds more of crushed units, while Charlie will have to deal with Stanley's timely return.
With his array of Ubermancers, Charlie and RedLord will have to retreat and wait for reinforcements (which will probably arrive - the death of a prince doesn't go unavenged), giving Parson time for some more elaborate strategies, raids and victories (RedLord is not as clever as Ansom I assume), victories which will finally win him Stanley's favor and trust.

That's my theory, anyway. I hope Bogroll is not burned in time and does regenerate. RIP.