Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralKit View Post
As for your complaints about Bogroll vs. Ansom, well, Bogroll didn't need to do anything besides knock Ansom off his carpet and let gravity does the rest.
Gah, you beat me to it. Came here to say that, so I'll say it even though it's now been said:

Even if Bogroll did ZERO damage it's not unreasonable to think the fall alone could kill Ansom.

Even if Wanda took damage from the Archon's attack, it's not unreasonable for the fall to have left her wounded rather than croaked.

As said above, Wanda was flying down to grab the pliers when her mount was destroyed, and she was nearly there - if anything I'd say the falling damage she took would be from the inertia she already had built up flying down there. The actual distance involved was nothing. Ansom, meanwhile, fell from a MASSIVE height.

It may be wrong to figure physics into it, of course, since this isn't the real world. I'd think the most likely thing would be to assume that there's a fixed amount of damage (or fixed number of damage 'dice') per X feet. If that were, say, ten... then Wanda would have taken maybe 2X while Ansom took something closer to 10X. It's a big difference, and I'm betting that X does not equal 1.

FWIW: I would have liked to see Ansom hit the dirt, but it doesn't bother me that they did it the way they did. The little 'urk' noise as Bogroll clamped around his neck is enough.