View Single Post

Thread: The Lair IC

1. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The Lair IC

Alia

Alia studies the maps as she sips from her glass of wine. She listens to Vega spout tactics and analyses of the maps.

"We mustn't solely count on soldiers, Sir Vega," Alia interjects. "There is, of course, the prospect of traps, spells, guard animals...

"And Surely it would be wisest, Sir Vega, to hear what Sir Azourafael plans are to deal with the most unpleasant threat that is this dwarven fortress," she comments. "Should we manage to conquer this mine, our insurgency would not stay secret for long. Chasm or no chasm, they would soon find a way to cross this little obstacle and execute us. I'm sure Kanar, Kelatar or your goblin minions would not approve of having their heads on a dwarf's pike so shortly after victory."

She takes another sip from her glass and turns her gaze to their prospective employer.

"Would we, Sir Azourafael, have your word that we would have support should it come to such messiness?"

Spoiler
    Show

Diplomacy: [roll]1d20+6[/roll]
    Last edited by Exit; 2009-03-12 at 08:08 PM.
    I'm in the Player Registry.

COMMISSIONS -- open; PM me for prices and details. Payments done via Paypal.

Blogs:
    Dungeons and Drawings
    Escape Complex (website)