Show

G = Glist
    F = Fell Creature
    Y = Yann
    T = Taewin
    W = Wadledo
    X = Gardakan
    K = Khriss

I hope I discover a method easier than making a table.

The Fell creature in front of you, Glist, makes several blinding snaps of it's wrist and shifts in it's dark cloak, proving a difficult target indeed. You find none of your attacks strike it directly. It seems, however, temporarily stunned, it's defenses purely instinctive, and it makes no attempt to advance on you.

The Fell Creature facing Khriss charges at him, swinging it's sword as it goes. Khriss has no luck stepping aside from the blow, and you can hear him cry out from the pain of it. The third one rushes straight for Taewin, with no one between him, and attempts to strike him. Although Taewin is not out of the way fast enough, the blade stops at his skin as if it were stone.

Taewin cries out in a rush. "These are not sighted creatures! They see only their prey and see anything directly between them and their prey as gray masses, step aside and strike from behind! Don't stand in their way!"

Khriss, hearing this, steps aside and then point blank releases a magic missile like your own, Yann. The creature seems buffeted but not particularly damaged or in pain. The creature makes no attempts to interfere with his casting.

Marillion murmurs some arcane words, targeting the creature you attacked, Glist. Marillion cries in dismay. "These things are undead of some kind! No mind at all to affect!"
    Last edited by Brom; 2009-03-14 at 02:17 PM.