Quote Originally Posted by Jon Pander View Post
I feel bad that you have so many quesitons. Luckily I have the answers. Please don't question them, because I know they're all 100% true. You'll read this and realize the wisdom in my words.
Yeah, Right. You think i wouldn't respond to this just because you're right? He don't know me verwee well, do he?

He co-signed her car loan because she has bad credit. She's grateful.
It was a Chrysler. She's not.

Stanley doesn't actually exist. Jack foolamancied him into being.
No, no... it's spelled Fartamancied.

So I guess actually Jack's the one that co-signed the car loan.
Or Fartamancied the Charysler into being. No, wait, all Chryslers are Fartamancied into being. Never mind, then.

Jillian never asked.
Corollary: Jillian is dumb. Like most barbarians. She's the thog of this story.
You and your spelling. It's "thong of this story". Come on, you're telling me you wouldn't hit that?

The original Stanley, who Jack killed and replaced with a foolamancied illusion, was Ansom's father - he ran out on him as a kid and never paid child support.
I've got nuthin. No... wait... yeah, nuthin.

Stanley has hope that one day Ansom will come back to him and get into the family business. Plus it's not Ansom's fault that Stanley and Ansom's mom couldn't make it work. It's never the kids' fault when divorce happens.
Sniff... except in mine. Wahhhh! They flipped a coin to decide who didn't get me! You inconsiderate brute!

$2.75 + tax.
$5+taxes in Canada.

Cooties.
Want a cootie innoculation? Only cost ya $5 bucks. ($2.75 in the US)

Because they didn't switch to Geico.
Yeah, I'm gonna insure myself with a tiny, cold blooded lizard.

Everyone was at a bar, and they had too much to drink. No one really knows what started the fight, but tequila, hidden cities and dwagons don't mix.
Or someone walked into a bar and said, "Ouch." (Gad, someone actually used that on me today. I had to spread the insanity just to get rid of the stink.)

I hope I answered everything well enough.
Perfectly. It couldn't get any murkier.