"It didn't and I don't know what happened. I have not been here forever" He thinks for a moment then saying "But even if there is something more powerful that the bureaucracy then where did it come from. We get to infinite loops and I find even deities cannot figure it out." He sighs "But insanity for knowledge is not the way to go. You would lose all. One must tread a fine line when seeking wisdom."
He turns to Amael
"Some people can forge their own meaning. We are no more perfect than them. Our power or wisdom is not infinite. Some questions cannot be answered. Some should not even be tried. Knowledge is to be seeked where you can find it. You will find none in questions that invoke paradox." "What measures a deity? Is it relative? Isn't the dragon that roams the countryside like a malicious deity to the people in it's path. Are we deities to all? If there are beings more powerful than us then I doubt it. You may go from mortal to divine and it makes one think. Why are we elevated to a new category when we could just be like mortals, except more?"