Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
Okay...good, but for the wrong reasons. Looking back at the kills this has had the hallmarks of a Griever-style play. Five of us left, lets looks at the riders and runners:

Banjo - Has been wrong with almost every single theory, also followed Jontom, who turned out to be an innocent. Has voted for self and has been trying to post useful theories without success. Wolves probably haven't killed him yet because he's killing villagers for them.

Lex-Kat - Dilligent vote record, has suspected Banjo for several days. I personally don't think she would allow a kill to be missed if she was a wolf. I think she's innocent.

Recaiden - Quiet, but that's nothing new. Voted for Fin yesterday, who was innocent, but then again, most of us did. Unsure about you at the moment.

Bushranger - Another quiet player, hasn't been voicing any opinions. Has also suspected me for several days, and I know I'm innocent. Potential wolf due to that missed kill a few nights ago, as may well have left the target selection to the absent Griever.

Zar Peter - Has had problems accessing the forums recently...a reason to have missed a night kill with Griever also absent? Been quiet, but has supported me. Has the kind of tactical mind that could have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. My favourite gnome in the world, but I'm afraid he's my top wolf suspect.

So, Zar Peter or BR will have my vote tomorrow, I haven't quite decided yet. If they're both wolves then we have to lynch them consecutively to score a victory. 4 wolves in a 20 player game would be fair. I'm putting my theories out there so the survivors of tonight have something to go on.

See I might be killed tonight. What would that mean? Were my suspicions accurate so I get eliminated? Or am I wrong, so that the wolves can set up my two suspects for an easy lynch? If I survive, are my suspicions wrong, or am I being kept alive to be implicated and because I'm under huge suspicion already?

Interesting times...

EDIT - Actually...5 of us left, 4 after tonight, so there must be only one wolf left or else they would already have won. Unless the narrators are leaving the possibility of a kill being missed. Possible, but now I favour only one wolf being left.
That's what you get when you encourage someone to think for himself...