Thread: Dark Heresy - An Unroutine Inspection IC

1. - Top - End - #437
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Dark Heresy - An Unroutine Inspection IC

Underground Area
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mira
    (Remember, you outnumber the Father Zombie in melee, three-to-one, despite the other zombies basically standing next to him. Still not enough for a hit though, I'm afraid)

Mira's sword is well aimed, but the fatigue causes her arm to drop quicker than intended, missing the Father Zombie with her sword by mere inches.

Brother Zombie
    Now able to assist his Father, the Brother attacks Esther with his decaying arms, the bones inside his arms forming a strange hammer or maul of somesort.

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    All Out Attack. WS 35 + 20 (All Out Attack) = 55 to hit. (1d100)[29]. Zombies have Unnatural Weapons, so damage is 1d10+SB, their SB is 4, so (1d10+4)[7]. The type of damage is not stated, but since he's attacking with the blunt force of his bones, it'll be counted as Impact.

Esther moves to dodge the blow of the Brother, but his fist still slams into her Left Leg.

(No Outnumbered bonus now I'm afraid, it's Mira, Halo and Esther VS the Father and the Brother, so it's a 1.5/1 ratio)

It's now Halo's turn, followed by Esther. Korland is throwing up for another 4 rounds (until after his turn, then it'll be 3) and Lucious is unconcious from fear. (Since Lucious hasn't rolled for how many rounds he's going to be unconcious for, I'll roll for that now. (1d5)[4]. He also gains (1d5)[3] Insanity Points.
    Last edited by Sgt. Fall; 2009-03-21 at 03:49 PM.
    Chaos Khorne Flakes - Enjoy as part of a balanced....
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!