1. - Top - End - #637
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice, The Seventh Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Syka View Post
    To use a BSG reference, 'frack' is generally considered a 'bad word' in America. Giant automatically filters it out.

In Syka news: I have to start dealing with the general public again. I finally (after three months to the DAY of looking) got a job, I just need to get a drug test before I can start. I'll be at Walgreens as a cashier...and evidently out store gets a LOT of older customers who want help shopping. I'm fine with that and personable and all...I've just been spoiled by not having a retail job in over 2 years.

The one problem I can forese is me getting a completely opposite schedule then Oz's. It wouldn't surprise me, although I'm super glad to not be working alone and have a job period.

We can't say frick anymore now too? I mean, yeesh. Frack isn't even a bad word, it's a sub-in for the f-bomb... Hmm, no filtering there. I am so confused right now.

I'm sure you'll have some run-ins with him, as long as you take the trouble.

Hmm, Onasuma, Might as well if you were thinking about it anyway. *shrug* No especial rush, I suppose though. But only do it if you want to.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-03-21 at 11:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide